To update several storage positions, we can use the batch update option from the Object Browser:
- Go to the Object Browser under Utilities in the main menu
- Select the object type Storage Position from the dropdown menu (see picture)
- Use the table Filter to select the storage positions you want to update (see Tables)
- Export the table (see Tables)
- Edit the file to make the changes needed (e.g. change the name of a box, change the storage, change a box position, etc)
- Select Batch Update Objects from the More.. dropdown.
7. Import the file you modified before and update the storage positions.