The ETH Research Collection is a FAIR repository for publications and research data provided by ETH Zurich to its scientists.
Data can be uploaded to the ETH Research Collection only by members of ETH Zurich. This export feature is only available to ETHZ members.
To export data to the ETH Research Collection:
- Go to Utilities -> Exports -> Export to Research Collection.
- Select what to export from the tree.
- Select the Submission Type from the available list: Data collection, Dataset, Image, Model, Sound, Video, Other Research Data.
- Select the Retention Period that will be used in the ETH Research Collection: 10 years, 15 years, indefinite. This is time for which the data will be preserved in the Research Collection.
- Click the Export Selected button on top of the page.
- You will be redirected to the ETH Research Collection and will need to complete the submission process there.
- A new entry with the details of this submission will be created in the Publications folder in the Inventory after the submission process in complete. This may take a few minutes.
The size limit for one single export to the ETH Research Collection is 10GB.