It is possible to create templates for Objects. Templates are useful when one has to register repetitive Experimental steps or protocols where some fields should always be pre-defined.
For each Object type several templates can be created. This can be done by the lab manager, who has admin rights for editing the Settings.
- Go to the Settings, under Utilities
- Scroll down to the Templates section
- From the New Template tab select Select an object type.
- Select the Object Type for which you want to create a template.
- Fill in the fields as desired.
Your templates will show in the table in the Templates section, as seen below
See Register Experimental Steps for more info on how to use templates.