This documentation explains how to customise openBIS for specific use cases.
Most customisation can be done by a lab manager who should have Space admin role for the Inventory Spaces and the ELN Settings.
Some customisation, such as creating entity types and Spaces, can only be done by an Instance admin. This is always specified in the documentation pages.
Additional documentation for sys admins and programmers about installation, configuration, APIs can be found here: openBIS documentation
- Inventory overview
- Customise Inventory of Materials and Samples
- Customise Inventory of Protocols
- Customise Parents and Children Sections in Object Forms
- Customise the Main Menu
- Associate File Types to Dataset Types
- User Registration
- New Entity Type Registration
- Create Templates for Objects
- Enable Transfer to Data Repositories
- Enable Barcodes
- Enable archiving to Long Term Storage
- History overview